Pay & Display
MF Services are the sole authorised distributors for the Cale Group for both the Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland. Cale was founded 60 years ago, and today, their parking, public transport and entry fee products can be found in more than 40 countries around the world.
Pay and Display is most commonly found as the method of paying for parking in the on street and off street parking spaces in town and city centres, but can also be found in small private car parks and supermarkets.
To discuss your requirements in detail, please contact our Sales Team, or request a call back.
Click on the thumbnails below to enlarge the image:
Features of the Cale Pay & Display Range
- Exceptional build quality – Cale Terminals are made using stainless steel, which produces a solid housing which can be manufactured using any RAL colour
- Fully modular design – Easy to upgrade and reconfigure
- Robust security – Each Cale Pay & Display Terminal includes heavy-duty coin box protection
- Multiple Languages – The terminals can facilitate up to 5 languages at once
- Open & integrateable – The Cale Pay & Display Terminals can facilitate Alphanumeric Keyboards, which enable licence plate entry. This enables additional functions, such as:
- Ticketless parking
- Automatic Number Plate Recognition (ANPR)
- Online Permits
The benefits of Pay and Display are significant:
- Cost effective, as it requires minimal ground works and infrastructure
- Facilitates multiple, auditable, payment methods (credit card, debit card & coin)
- Wireless connectivity immediately informs technicians when issues arise
- They can be programmed for variable periods of stay and rates
- Redundancy built in – No complete loss of the system
- Suits sites where there is minimal or inconsistent staffing – System does not create emergencies
- Traffic Flow – Introducing a barrier pay system reduces traffic flows by 40% compared with a Pay and Display system, therefore negating any queuing issues